Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Curious Nacho #1 - Baby Capes

Curious Nacho likes to look at the many things on ebay, sometimes he asks questions about them. For example...






Hello! I am thinking about bidding on your Canada Pillow and I was just wondering if you think that I could make a cape for a doll out of it? The doll is like the size of a baby. It is for a play about Canada that my son is in. Also are trees in Canada full of syrup. Thank you for your advice, Nacho.










Hi. I think the pillow would make a cape for a baby. If not large enough, you could put a border around it. I listed the size in the description. Take the size and find a piece of fabric and fit it on the doll that way you can get an idea of how it will look. I have no idea what you mean by are the trees in Canada full of syrup. I do not live in Canada; I live in the Chicago area. Trees on the pillow are green. Hope this info helps. If you have more questions, send me another email. I leave for work today at 7:30 and get off at 6:00 so won't be home until 7:00 p.m. Hopefully I will be home in time to answer questions if you have more. Have a great day.


Original item description:

No comments: