Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spotlight on a Top Shelfer: Jim Traficant edition

Last week Rep. Jim Traficant (D-Ohio) was let out of jail after seven years. Traficant, 60, was convicted of all charges he faced, including racketeering, bribery, kickbacks and fraud.

read more, here, including:
After his indictment, his theatrical performance before the House Ethics committee and his subsequent expulsion from the House, Traficant offered this puzzling comment about his future: "I will take with me a file, chisel and a knife. I'll try to get some major explosives to fight my way out," he said. "Then when I get out, I'll grab a sword like Maximus Meridius and as a gladiator, I'll stab people in the crotch."



find the shirt here.

3 comments:

Jon C said...

Man, can I get like a JON C Says: link on the shirt?

skippy haha said...

done! thanks for the tip JonC!

Jon C said...

That's what I'm talkin' bout!