Monday, April 13, 2009

No Problem, ORDER PIZZA!

ORDER PIZZA
by, William O. Johnson

We have company coming over
and I don't feel like cooking,
it's late and I'm a little hungry.
Friends drop by unannounced, no problem ORDER PIZZA!
A sleep over with a house full of kids,
The game is on and no time for sandwiches.
The Boy Scout Troop has about twenty-five kids,
no problem, ORDER PIZZA!
What can I take to the party?
How many pieces should I bring?
I need a dish for the potluck,
no problem ORDER PIZZA!
Vegetarian, Cheese or the Works, it doesn't matter
neither of these will hurt,
Thick crust, thin crust,
Deep dish or that hand tossed stuff on TV
ORDER PIZZA!
It's a very convenient dish,
not just for you but also for me
ORDER PIZZA!
No matter what the occasion,
there's always kids around,
and if not you have a midnight snack,
now who could argue with that? ORDER PIZZA!
It will get you out of a jam,
trust me I know,
PIZZA IS WHAT I AM.
GO AHEAD ORDER PIZZA!

No comments: